Knowing our identity in Christ is key to walking out the life He has called us to. We at Resurgence believe that everyone needs to discover this identity. We encourage everyone attending our community or wanting to get involved in greater ways, to be part of this 5 week series on community.
Dates: Thursday Nights: October 10, 17, 24, 31, November 7
Time: 6:45pm – 9:30pm
Location: Central Baptist Church | Southeast Site (4357 Savaryn Drive SW, Edmonton)
Cost: $65 ($45 for full-time students)
***Invite a member of your church who you’d want to host a Come+Unity series with for an additional $10.
- Week 1: Discovering our Family
- Week 2: Discovering your Identity
- Week 3: Discovering What you Bring
- Week 4: Discovering a Way Through
- Week 5: Discovering our Identity
Participants are encouraged to attend all five weeks. Registration is required and may be completed by following the link below.
Are you ready to take the next step toward discovering our identity? Register today! Space is limited and each application will be carefully reviewed. In the event that your application is not accepted or registration is full, fees will be refunded.
See you at Come+Unity!
Registration closes October 7 @midnight.
Questions or need help? Please contact us.
What is Kingdom Community to Resurgence?
· Community is a place where we honour each other. In community we celebrate each other’s stories, and empower each other through divine love and encouragement. It is a safe place to know others and be known in vulnerability.
· Community is multi-generational. When generations merge we create an environment of mentorship, momentum and legacy. This can be a too rare occurrence as we see many initiatives targeting specific generations. We want to encourage all ages and stages of life to take part in these nights. Consider inviting someone from a different generation to join you!
· Community is multi-church; it brings unity across the body. It can be convenient and natural to stick together within our churches, but we are contending for unity in our region. What would happen if these tables consisted of people from all churches or denominations in our region? We believe unity is key in expanding God’s kingdom in our city and nation!
· Community requires sacrifice. It’s hard to commit to things in our busy lives, but something significant happens when we choose our core priorities. If a community of Kingdom carrying people is on your heart, we want you to join us. To us community means consistently committing not only your time, but setting your heart and mind to sacrifice pride, safety, self-preservation, and any number of other things. But it will be worth it; value comes from the cost you pay.
Is community safe? Is community easy? Is community convenient? No. But it’s good. Just like climbing a mountain, there can be pain and difficult moments, and endurance and perseverance are needed. But in the end the growth and the reward of reaching to the top will outweigh the cost. Come+Unity is not the whole mountain. It is not the full answer to the community God is calling us each into. But it is our effort to help you begin this journey.